Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:1165 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Automation & Infrastructure (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Creation of required capacities for the requisite time periods while ensuring maximum capacity utilization and optimum costs
- Lead the long term capacity planning process: convert long term forecasts into resource requirement at individual asset level and coordinate across the chain on asset creation well in time to deliver on plans.
- On-site/off-site project management for making all the new facilities LIVE with required infrastructure and automation equipment
- Should be passionate about designing automation solutions and facility layouts to improve the overall efficiency of our large transportation hubs.
- Analytical thinking, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong bias for action- All-hands on deck and get things done attitude
- Data savviness - Ability to quantify even the most of ambiguous problems with relevant data and right assumptions
- Ability to work seamlessly with the multiple teams/stakeholders - Proficiency in MS Excel
Good-to-have Skills - Knowledge of eCommerce, Retail industry, Warehouse designing is a plus - Ability to adapt in an ever-evolving environment - Proficiency in Autocad or design related tools