Corporate Talent Acquisition at Delhivery
Views:328 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Automation & Infrastructure (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Creation of required capacities for the requisite time periods while ensuring maximum capacity utilization and optimum costs
- Lead the long term capacity planning process: convert long term forecasts into resource requirement at individual asset level and coordinate across the chain on asset creation well in time to deliver on plans.
- On-site/off-site project management for making all the new facilities LIVE with required infrastructure and automation equipment
- Should be passionate about designing automation solutions and facility layouts to improve the overall efficiency of our large transportation hubs.
- Analytical thinking, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong bias for action- All-hands on deck and get things done attitude
- Data savviness- Ability to quantify even the most of ambiguous problems with relevant data and right assumptions
- Ability to work seamlessly with the multiple teams/stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Good-to-have Skills :
- Knowledge of eCommerce, Retail industry, Warehouse designing is a plus
- Ability to adapt in an ever-evolving environment
- Proficiency in Autocad or design related tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.