Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Delhivery
Views:8417 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Delhivery - Senior HR Analyst (3-8 yrs)
- Collaborate with SMEs across a wide range of HR areas (Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Field HR and Compensation & Benefits) to drive data based, informed decision making for HR Business partners, to promote data governance, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance & insight.
- Proactively consults with them to determine business needs, and develops critical insights and analysis in support of business priorities and projects
- Ability to translate business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive analytical framework through appropriate usage of advanced statistical / mathematical techniques.
- Drive analytics maturity through continuous improvement in data quality, data management practices, and standard tools and capabilities.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics that drive insights focused on business issues and priorities.
- Work on specific activities like HR budgeting, Planning & salary cost accounting.
- Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives and actively contribute to improve our data management approach and processes.
- Drives Analytics platforms utilization across business and HR Leaders
- Help build high level of credibility to the reports being published by this team.
- 5+ years of management consulting, operations, finance or other analytical related experience. People Analytics experience in a high-growth or tech environment a plus
- Strong quantitative analysis expertise in one or more analytical tools. Fluency with spreadsheets is a minimum; Good to have Knowledge of SQL, Python/R
- Strong Stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence
- Data-driven and highly analytical - you- re able to translate data and insights into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at an executive level
- Tremendous Ownership - you boldly pursue your work independently and take the it to see it through till it is finally implemented and shows results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.