Manager - Talent Acquisition at Delhivery
Views:469 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Delhivery - Senior Director - Accounts Payable (8-12 yrs)
Senior Director - Accounts Payable
Duties and Responsibilities (Indicative):
- Should have handled designing the complete transaction flow leading to financial settlements and accounting in a heavy transaction volume environment requiring working with the Product and technology team.
- Independently handling the role of Accounts Payable comprising P2P, GL, BRS etc of Indian and Cross Border Entities.
- Transformation of AP function and automation initiatives using various technologies.
- Develop and implement processes, policies, and procedures to optimize financial operations, streamline transactions, and automate manual tasks.
- Manage and mentor a large team of financial operations professionals, providing guidance, training, and feedback to ensure high performance and growth.
- Monitor and analyze financial data to identify trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement, and provide actionable insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Key interactions - Business Teams, Corporate Finance teams, Legal team, and product teams.
- Should have handled Audits, Due diligence etc.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to the changing pace of business. Should be a self-starter and a change agent.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills; able to manage conflict and resistance.
- Independent decision-making ability and adapt to changing requirements
Internal: Business team & business support functionss,
External: Vendor's & Auditors