Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Delhivery
Views:266 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Delhivery - Manager - Tendering (4-5 yrs)
- Review Civil, Interior, Furniture, FAS, MEP tender with respect to drawing and scope of work and float the tender with all related documents and prepare a comparative summary.
- Closure of Contract technically and financially (within estimated budget) and within time- frame
- Prepare the project closure sheet
- Prepare the rate analysis for each item.
- Prepare the annual rate contract with detailed scope of work
- On-board the new vendors
- Act as a single point of contact for all parties involved in a bid.
- Maintain the Project Budget
- Maintain all project documents.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Strong working experience of Microsoft Office, Google sheets, MS Project, Autcoad
- Familiar with the tendering process and prior experience.
- Working experience in project management
- Project management Professional (PMP) / Six Sigma Certification Candidate would be preferable
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP would be advantageous.
Experience: Engineering graduate in Electrical/Electronics, with an Overall experience of 4+ Years in Warehousing/Real Estate or related industries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.