Manager at Delhivery
Views:1784 Applications:590 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Delhivery - Manager - Talent Acquisition (4-10 yrs)
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers and human resources team on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation and sourcing strategies
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build a database/pipeline of candidates and the ATS company brand.
- Guiding the team on recruiting and performing talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs), providing company/job information and interviewing applicants.
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking systems, recruiting reports and other staffing administration functions as needed.
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations, and applicant requests as required. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Prior experience in CX/BD/Sales roles preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.