Manager - Talent Acquisition at Delhivery Ltd
Views:659 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Delhivery - Manager - Product Marketing (4-6 yrs)
What you will be doing:
- Product Marketing Strategy: Define and execute GTM for new launches and campaigns for driving growth to enable more awareness for Delhivery One
- Go-to-Market: Achieve overall business targets with cross collaboration with sales, customer support and product teams. Prepare content for multiple buyer personas, solving for differentiated business needs.
- User Research: Talk to customers and generate marketing campaigns basis insights
- Enable and support Sales and Customer Success teams by owning and driving the creation of collaterals, content, and demo.
- Improve onboarding and engagement of clients, test and scale new acquisition channels (organic and paid)
- Drive marketing decisions through quantitative results and AB testing as well as qualitative research and customer insights
- Execute detailed analysis of campaign and channel effectiveness including segmentation, creatives, targeting and cohort analysis
- Plan and execute performance marketing campaigns for client acquisition and optimize CPI, CPA, ROAS, LTV
- Demonstrate thought leadership by developing and presenting industry/market research findings, eCommerce & D2C trends, eCommerce & D2C growth areas, new models to consider and relevant commerce case studies
- Drive experiments and new initiatives
- Help identify and improve daily processes & systems across teams
What we are looking for:
- You have 4-6 years of paid social /paid search experience (LinkedIn/Facebook/Google ads) in SaaS companies or in B2B demand generation
- You have gained experience with scaling performance marketing programs
- You are experienced in Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- You have experience managing a yearly budget of 1Cr or more is a plus
- You possess experience with marketing automation platforms like CleverTap, WebEngage, Moengage are a plus
- SEO Skills are considered a big plus
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in English.
-Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Can-do attitude
- Efficient project and people management skills - high energy, ownership, and attention to detail
- Business orientation & process-driven
- Structured thinking and logical
- An action-oriented individual with a zeal to work in a demanding and fast-growing business environment.
- Comfortable coordinating with multiple stakeholders (product, engineering, design, sales, CS, external partners) to launch tactical marketing campaigns and updates within short timelines.
- Grasp for numbers and analysis using Excel.
- Comfortable with groundwork and execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.