Delhivery - Manager - Financial Reporting - CA (3-4 yrs)
Profile Requirements :
- Chartered Accountant with overall 3-4 years experience post qualification
- 2-3 years of reporting experience in a listed entity (Service Industry) is mandatory
- Should have handled Big 4 firms as auditors/ from Big 4 background
- Prior experience in Ind AS/IFRS
- Ability to perform monthly consolidation of group results, variance analysis and budget to actual variance analysis
- Microsoft excel skills
- Familiar with Oracle ERP
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a fast paced and multi cultural environment to achieve clear goal
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Engages effectively with and manages stakeholder relationships
- Displays High Professional and moral Integrity
Job Description :
- Ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping, transaction processing, financial closure on monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Quarterly and yearly reporting of standalone and consolidated financials and perform analysis of financials statements
- Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheet on an ongoing basis.
- Liaisoning with Statutory, Internal and Tax auditors
- Strong understanding of INDAS/IFRS
- Have prior experience of drafting of SOP's, Business process and risk-control-matrix.
- Drafting responses/remediating the key observation of control deficiencies to improve the efficiency of operations and the control environment.
- Oversee accounting, tax and legal compliance of international subsidiaries
- Ensure management reporting is continuously improved to provide value additions and actionable insights to management.