Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Delhivery - Manager - Engineering Innovation (4-7 yrs)
- The Engineering Innovations team at Delhivery focuses on upcoming technologies in the field of transportation and automation.
- We are seeking an experienced professional to drive our Automation projects.
- Explore leading edge automation technologies for Delhivery's fulfillment centers, hubs and other facilities. This includes robotic sorters, automated guided vehicles, labour assist devices, Internet of Things (IoT).
- Design and implement trials to test and compare different automation solutions.
- Compare various available technologies with respect to throughput, cost, flexibility, etc. Formulate models to determine the business impact of each technology.
- Suggest innovations to address technical gaps and drive it through in-house development or collaborations with research partners.
- Job requires travel to company and vendor facilities, depending on the phase of the project. Hands-on development/deployment work on site at our facilities is required.
- B.E. degree in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering. Higher studies preferred.
- 3+ years (5+ yrs for Sr Manager) research or industry experience in automation from the manufacturing or logistics sector.
- Must have prior engineering design experience and knowledge of CAD software.
- Basic understanding of vision, motion sensors and control systems is required.
- Experience working with regional and international vendors is a plus.