Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:1660 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Delhivery - Manager - Compensation & Benefits (3-5 yrs)
According to RedSeer Report, Delhivery is India's largest and fastest-growing fully-integrated logistics services player by revenue as of Fiscal 2021. With its nationwide network covering over 17,000 pin codes, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, PTL, and TL freight, cross-border, supply chain, and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 1 billion shipments since inception and today works with over 21,000 customers, including large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and other enterprises & brands. For more information about Delhivery, please visit www.delhivery.com
We aim to build the operating system for commerce, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality, and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 66,000+ people strong.
- Handling monthly IJP process, ensure changes in HRMS as per process
- Coordinating with stakeholders for missing or incorrect details/information
- Creating and maintaining tracker w.r.t designation and compensation changes
- Participating in pay & benefits survey, analyzing the market report and presenting the external market analysis to the team
- Creating monthly HR dashboard, Maintaining monthly employee salary master
- Provide reporting data/MIS and analytics to the team for monthly/annual reporting/budgeting etc.
- Generating & publishing monthly and annual HR letters in HRMS - Promotion, Increment, Retention & Transfer letters
- Handling employee and HRBP queries
- Creating grade related benefits and making comp structure tax friendly
- Support team to drive annual and mid-year C&B processes - Salary review, benefits review