Senior Manager Corporate TA at Delhivery Ltd.
Views:745 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Delhivery - Manager - Central Vehicle Placements (4-5 yrs)
Manager - Central Placements
Looking for a smart and hustler who can lead Vehicle Placement operations for Delhivery Freight Services. The Individual should be able to drive the team to excellence, use data to identify problems, always focus on continuous improvement and work with various stakeholders to drive 100% placement performance at higher margins.
- Ensuring 99%+ Placement performance of all trucks assigned to CPT.
- Negotiation with vendors / brokers / Trucks owners on best possible rates to drive higher margins across all trucks placed.
- Reduce Placement failure to ZERO i.e all trips should be placed by CPT and ZERO trips transferred to Supply Team due to failure.
- Improve team productivity to reduce cost and plan for manpower utilisation / hiring basis Trip volumes.
- Drive the team to have a complete understanding of the rates of all types of vehicles / lanes and to develop them into an excellent negotiator.
- Coordinating and managing various stakeholders like vendors, Supply, Pricing, Customer Experience, operations etc.
- Developing and presenting daily performance reports for continuous improvements.
- Monitoring Team performance and drive skill development via training, process mapping etc.
- Establish processes, SOPs and approval mechanisms to simplify operations.
- Data analysis on poor performing lanes / vendors and working on improvement plans to drive placement performance.
- Understanding of the trucking industry, rates, seasonality and vendor knowledge.
- Minimum 4-5 years trucking experience.
- Proficient in FTL / Logistic industry
- Good analytics, good communication & problem solving
- Ability to work independently / handle multiple tasks
- Advanced - MS Excel
- Post Graduate (Logistics / MBA preferable)