Corporate Recruiter at Delhivery
Views:1982 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Delhivery - Director - Supply Chain Management Operations - Gateway (7-10 yrs)
Company Profile -
Delhivery Limited is India's largest and fastest-growing fully-integrated logistics services player by revenue as of Fiscal 2021. With its nationwide network covering over 17,000 pin codes, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, PTL, TL freight, cross-border, supply chain, and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 1 billion shipments since inception and today works with over 23,000 customers, including large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and other enterprises & brands. For more information about Delhivery, please visit www.delhivery.com
We aim to build the operating system for commerce, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality, and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 86,000+ people strong.
Key Responsibilities -
- Planning, Organizing & Monitoring end to end line haul operations which includes all modes of transportation (Air, Road, and Rail)
- Proper implementation of the policies and also is a part of audit team to find gaps and provide time to time solutions
- Monitoring commercial connections, vehicles availability and daily follow up for the held back shipments
- Maintain the SLA for each and every shipment to be received at customer premises within scheduled time
- Manage and perform ongoing analysis to work with appropriate teams to develop and improve scheduling methodologies and systems
- Manage and improve scheduling metrics to identify trends and shortcomings and drive scheduling accuracy
- Facilitate communication and coordination with different teams and coordinate for the creation of a schedule that meets all stakeholder's expectations and concerns
- Responsible for all the SLA's & TAT are maintained.
- Responsible for reduction in cost and increase in productivity for the region/facility
- Finalization of FM sites manpower, fleet, training, resource planning
- Handles manpower planning, fleet management, load feeding based on fleet plan for the DPC's team
- Plans and monitors incoming bags, inbound & outbound TAT performance in PCs
- Manages pickups from clients/vendors, processing (2hrs) and connection to respective cities
- Ensures customer satisfaction and reduces client escalation by monitoring that the queries, issues & grievances are taken care of within time.
- Plans the new PC's based on volume increase
- Impart behavioral & soft skills training to the team as and when required.
- Benchmarking with Competition by updating regarding First Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industry best practices
- Monitoring security parameters across region and ensures no unlawful activity occurs
- 5 to 8 years of Relevant exp in Logistics/ Manufacturing industry
- Experience in Line haul Scheduling/Operational Excellence/Lean will be an added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills in the areas of: problem-solving, task prioritization and follow-up
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources in order to gain credibility with senior management
Education Qualifications -
- B.E/ B.Tech, MBA from Tier - 1/2 college would be preferred
- Any relevant certification will be added advantage