Delhivery - Director - Fulfillment Operations (7-13 yrs)
COMPANY PROFILE :
Delhivery is India's leading e-commerce fulfillment company, where we use technology to drive supply chain solutions. Delhivery provides an array of products and services for online businesses - including online channel integration services, sourcing, catalogue management, inventory management, multi-city fulfillment, express shipping, same day delivery services, reverse logistics, offline payment collection and processing, customer support, social media engagement and channel analytics.
- Process and productivity Improvements - management of current operational standard operating procedures and creation of new ones across end to end supply chain processes to include primary/ secondary transportation/ B2B warehousing, and large scale B2C fulfillment operations, to ensure high levels of accuracy, improving productivity thereby reducing costs and improving turn-around times.
- Convert all processes into documented SOPs to be followed by the Ground Operations team for execution.
- Demonstrate year on year cost savings through continuous improvements in process, productivity, quality, costs structures.
- Understanding client expectations and creating processes and cost structures to meet the agreed requirements.
- Use excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to deal positively with senior management, sales staff, employees, vendors and customers.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
Skills required :
- High level of analytical ability to identify and solve problems and then to optimize solutions to be able to drive efficiency.
- Experience in running high throughput B2C fulfillment operations will be an added measure.
- Ability to continuously learn and develop based on new systems and processes.
- Demonstrated success designing operational processes, layouts, engineering plans and project execution schedules and then getting them executed / implemented with consistency.
- Knowledge of logistics, including carriers, shipping policies and procedures.