Delhivery - Assistant Manager - Inventory Management (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Plan and schedule all inventory activities including inventory planning, physical counting, inventory transactions, auditing, and reporting.
- Review, monitor, and maintain required Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and documentation.
- Monitor and reduce damages and shrinkage.
- Analyse data and ensure timely reporting.
- Hire, train, schedule, and supervise the store staff.
- Operate and maintain the IT and warehouse management systems.
- Timely closure of complaints from internal and external stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of experience in Store & logistic operations.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and forecasting skills.
- Superior team management and decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint)