Manager - HR at Dehaat
Views:903 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
DeHaat - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate HR (2-7 yrs)
Recognized and felicitated by platforms such as NASSCOM, Forbes, ET, Niti Aayog and Bill Gates Foundation, DeHaat services 700,000+ farmers, micro-entrepreneurs, and farming businesses across the states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, West Bengal, etc. with technologically backed services and advisory, helping them increase their overall yield, achieve superior productivity and profitability.
Founded by alumni of top institutions such as IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad, and many more, DeHaat has emerged out to be one of the most successful and highly trusted start-ups in the Agri Tech sector with financial backing from global investors such as Omnivore, Sequoia, Prosus, FMO, etc.
At DeHaat, a team of exceptionally talented people are constantly working on building end-to end technologies to support, educate and strengthen the farming community with a goal to service over 5 million farmers by 2024!
- Responsible for End to End Recruitment
- Expertise in bulk hiring
- Actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, sourcing from various portals, screening candidates, arranging interactions, salary negotiation and managing the hiring process
- Manage all new hire on boarding, including overview inductions and any important joining formalities
- HRMIS - maintaining employee database (new joiner / transfer/ resignation / attrition) , candidate tracker, generating HR related various reports
- Managing end to end internship and campus placement programs
- HRBP - streamlining HR functions, reporting on HR metrics, enhancing workforce retention, predicting staffing needs, managing exit processes, managing risk, ensuring staff wellness, and ensuring adherence of Organization Values
- Should be highly data driven, have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and understand biz criticality
- Focused towards work
- Strong communication and presentation skills are mandate
- MS Office (Excel and PPT)
- Agri- background
Note - Its Work From Office