HR Generalist at Deevita Technologies
Views:348 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deevita - Manager - Business Development (7-10 yrs)
Business Developement Manager - US
Deevita is on a path to change healthcare in India and USA using Technology. We are looking for a Business Development Manager with experience in Marketing and Sales (Selling Software Services), especially in the areas of SaaS, Data Analytics, Azure Cloud Solutions & Services to business customers. To know more about us, visit: www.deevita.com
- Sell Software/IT Services in areas of Cloud (Azure), Data & Analytics domain to USA customers
- Driving the sales and marketing efforts to increase overall revenue from Sales
- Develop Marketing & Sales strategy, work with Digital marketing team to drive various marketing & sales activities
- Researching prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Educate customers about the product & services, it's benefits and influence customer to complete sale
- Understand customer needs, connect with them, build and manage relationship that drives to new and recurring Sales
- Keeping management informed about sales activity, progress and results
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Potential opportunity to travel US on demand
- Candidate must have prior US Sales experience in software services (Cloud, Data & Analytics, and Mobility).
- Graduate or Masters in Business, specializing in Sales & Marketing from premier institutes
- Burning desire to drive growth and sales in the
- Proven Business Development and Sales closure experience in the International markets - mainly US
- Identify and map new prospect business issues to our products and services
- Report on the success of marketing campaigns
- Ability to engage with senior decision makers and intelligently nurture leads into closures
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent spoken & written English communication
- Experience in selling Healthcare related software, or SaaS software
Deevita is a Digital health company offering cutting-edge technology services and solutions to businesses in the healthcare industry to help them succeed in value-based care.
We are a trusted Cloud and Data partner specialising in Microsoft Azure. We help healthcare businesses to migrate and build HIPAA compliant health information systems on the cloud. We possess capabilities and expertise within the healthcare field specifically in the areas of Benefit Administration Management & Payments, Health Interoperability and Patient engagement systems.
Established in 2014, Deevita was founded by an alumnus of Microsoft & MIT. Deevita is headquartered in Redmond WA, USA with a development centre in Chennai, India.