Operations Manager at DeepR Analytics
Views:459 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
DeepR Analytics - Senior Technical Analyst - Trade Operations Desk (4-10 yrs)
We're DeepR Analytics (www.deepranalytics.com), a company based out of Toronto, Canada, that develops algorithmic trading solutions and products primarily focused on merging innovative trading algorithms with recent advances in machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and reinforced learning to automate trading and reap profits. We are looking for a disciplined Technical Analyst with knowledge of the equity market. As a part of the trade operations desk, you would be responsible for its smooth functioning and troubleshooting.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
- Analyze the equity market by applying various Technical Tools and Studies viz. RSI, Bollinger Bands, ADX, Moving Averages, Harmonic Trading, etc.
- Administer the current strategies and recommend new or efficient modifications to the existing ones.
- Prepare the Tech View Reports which include the Technical View on securities and indexes for a day, Next day Technical calls, World market Indices, and Pivot points for stocks and follow-up performance of previous calls.
- Formulate and refine trading strategies based on Technical Analysis
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- A minimum bachelor's/master's degree in any disciple
- Minimum 4 years of active experience as Technical Analyst
- Well versed in various Technical Analysis concepts and applications.
- Knowledge of equity markets is essential; knowledge of any other asset classes would be added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of various economic factors affecting the market.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one charting software.
- Highly creative individual
- Strong communication skills
- Quantitative, Numerical and Analytical problem-solving ability
- Willing to work in the night shift: 5:30 PM - 2:00 AM OR 6:30 PM - 3:00 AM
PERKS AND BENEFITS :
- Cutting-edge work equipment
- Two-way transportation
- Health Insurance for self & family
- Term Insurance for self
- Health and wellness benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.