Operations Manager at DeepR Analytics
Views:578 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
DeepR Analytics - Senior SQL Data Analyst - Algorithm Trading Desk (4-10 yrs)
Senior SQL Data Analyst
Job description :
We're DeepR Analytics (www.deepranalytics.com), a company based out of Toronto, Canada, that develops algorithmic trading solutions and products primarily focused on merging innovative trading algorithms with recent advances in machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and reinforced learning to automate trading and reap profits. Another major responsibility for this team is to conduct quantitative research on various trading & markets related topics in order to improve our algorithms.
- You will be part of the Algorithm trading desk, and responsible for quantitative research and data analysis
Quantitative research would involve:
- Querying historical high frequency market data to identify price patterns
- Applying numerical analyses to draw insights from real time financial market data.
- Identifying good quantitative trading strategies.
- General technical and fundamental capital markets research.
- Enhance firm's trading activities by reviewing and analyzing trade executions and reconciliations
- Prepare performance sheets & reports
Perks & Benefits:
- Cutting-edge work equipment.
- Two-way free transportation
- Health Insurance for self & family
- Health and wellness benefits
Note: For the time being under the current COVID-19 scenario, relocation to Noida is not mandatory.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science and experience in systems analysis, programming, and database experience with extensive business knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of SQL with minimum 4 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Presto for writing queries and procedures
- Solid understanding of database design and development methodology, including query optimization
- Understanding of relevant and emerging database technologies and tools
- Visualization skills using Tableau
- Hands on experience with large scale data warehousing and analytics projects
- Experience with implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing & enterprise environments.
- Strong pattern recognition skills, strong memory and attention to detail
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Understanding of market data
- Passion for observing markets in real time
- Exceptional attention to detail and desire to understand issues deeply
- Some experience in Python, R, is preferred and enthusiasm about learning these languages is required
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Strong English communication skills
- Initiator and good leadership skills
- Willing to work in the night shift: 6:30 PM to 3:00 AM