Deeesha - Online/Web Product Manager (1-15 yrs)
ONLINE (WEB) PRODUCT MANAGER
We are a start-up run by 3 ivy-league professionals an MBA from ISB, a Chartered Accountant who has several years of experience working in Big 4, and a serial entrepreneur who has successfully launched his latest venture i.e. bykojourneys.com)
We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don't believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks
About the current job requirement
We are looking for a highly driven, rock star ONLINE PRODUCT MANAGER who will focus, and own, the product build and manage its - go to market strategy.
We are looking for someone to build a company ground up and is passionate about re-imagining the social media / online search platform
About the role and job responsibilities as an ONLINE PRODUCT MANAGER
- You will have overall responsibility for managing the development of the web and mobile based platform
- You have to create functional and UI specifications, business cases, and wireframes conduct specification reviews and will be the main contact for the specifications during the online web & mobile based platform development and implementation phases.
- You will be required to translate user requirements into appropriate Business requirement documents (including designing of Business & Functional System Flows), and testing scenarios
- Coordinate with third party System Integrators to manage development / enhancement projects.
- Drill down into product specification and provide detailed requirements for the software team
- Validate the design provided by the development team and ensure product completeness
- Design UI/UX by working with the UX designer(s) and validate the flow and usability with customers with inbuilt chatbots / AI / ML technologies
- You need to ideate, plan, prioritize, and clearly define product requirements, manage product features working closely with web developers, designers and other relevant teams
- You need to be Figure things out kind of person: If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role with fixed responsibilities we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out with us!
- You need to have good experience in managing websites, apps, desktop and is passionate about data crunching.
- You need to be an Infinite Learner: If you are not hungry to learn, we won't be a good fit. We want to be able to learn from you as well, so we'll love it if you come with some deep knowledge or domain expertise from a previous job Lead product positioning in the market by Preparing product marketing material
- Your need to lead the project from Conceptualization / detailed wire framing/prototyping to managing the entire release management process
- You will need to conduct Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Finally, we want someone who can imagine what the future would look like, and then push the boundaries of whats possible to get there, not someone who finds a 100 ways of why it cannot be done, or solves for incremental challenges
About the desired candidates Profile:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field. MBA preferred (but not mandatory)
- Background in Product Management / Product Design.
- Experience in creating business cases, detailed functional specifications, and wireframes, with an excellent track record of developing and launching online products
- Demonstrable experience of 1-4 years in conceptualization, product designing, implementation, product evaluation and testing in the Web Design / Software Industry, preferably (not mandatory) on Social Media platforms
- Deep understanding on web and mobile analytics, with an ability to use data for decision making having 2+ years of experience with SQL and/or NoSQL, BI systems, which could have been gained as part of the experience building, delivering and supporting data services, tools and products, or in addition to that experience Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions. Experience with growth platforms (Segment, Google Analytics etc.)
- Prior Product Management experience in the social networking online platform / edtech / media domain is a plus
- Experience with new and emerging web, client side and native mobile platforms
- Experience with UI designing & prototyping (use of wire framing tools) with strong knowledge of Visualisation, design and illustration techniques
- Strong background of handling AI/Machine Learning products.
- An extremely data-driven individual who has experience in owning complete product lifecycle from conceptualization to release
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible and awesome work culture
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- Work with the most amazing people on earth with MBA's / CAs / Engineers from Ivy league schools
Location: Mumbai, Bandra (East), Opposite MIG Cricket Club
Contact: +91 81047 48399
Salary: Negotiable with combination of cash + equity
Date of Joining: ASAP
If youve read this far and are passionate about the same problem as us, love building new things, and possess an entrepreneurial bent of mind, please reach out to us. We would love to hear from you