Assistant Manager at Decision Point
Views:827 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Decision Point - Technical Project Manager (4-6 yrs)
About the Company :
- Decision Point is a fast-growing Analytics & Big Data Solutions with business partners featuring in the global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
- DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies.
- Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists, and engineers who are passionate about executing solutions in real-world business problems.
- A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Role and Responsibility :
- In-depth understanding of AWS, Google, Azure tech stack
- Gather and analyze business and technical requirements for completeness
- Facilitate the development of user stories and use cases to support the development of functional designs
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that all in-scope business and technical requirements are incorporated into the design and build, Lead the coordination of release schedules
- Have a strong track record of shaping strategy for internal technical products and services and applications
- Drives day to day project team activities to meet project milestones
- Use strong program management, organizational and leadership skills to facilitate effective, collaborative project meetings.
- Collect, analyze, integrate and maintain key cross-functional deliverables (e.g. project plans, change management plans, migration schedules, etc.)
- Define and manage critical path activities and anticipate bottlenecks that may impede the completion of milestones
- Facilitate project risk management activities including but not limited to identification, assessment and mitigation
- Identify deviations from approved project plans and manage resolution including escalation through defined governance forums
- Manage resources in alignment with approved resource plans and program schedules
- Works with both technical and functional teams to define and track requirements and ensures appropriate verification for delivered solutions. Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 4+ years professional experience managing complex technology projects
- Hands on coding experience
- Experience delivering large, cross-functional projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Experience with software development life-cycle from conception to delivery.
Key reasons to Join Decision Point
- Broaden Knowledge base: Opportunity to broaden knowledge base on various existing solutions which deploy advanced analytics techniques incorporating AI/ML and stay updated with the recent trends in the industry.
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to have a holistic understanding of the solution features and requirements.
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/ strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-today basis
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have a Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and want to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to the mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.
- Exposure to leadership roles: DP provides an opportunity to individuals to lead projects across technical and consulting domains and enables them to execute projects from end to end.