HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:675 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Decision Point - Technical Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
About the Company :
- Decision Point is a fast-growing Analytics & Big Data Solutions with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
- DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies.
- Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about executing solutions in real world business problems.
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships. Role and Responsibility
- Develop product specifications covering value proposition, use cases, scenarios and product features.
- Develop the product roadmap and articulate it to a broad set of stakeholders along with rationale for prioritization.
- Deliver detailed technical requirements for development and help in coordination in the build out of solutions.
- Manage the entire product planning life cycle from vision to strategic planning to execution. - Working with engineering, product design and other stakeholders, track execution.
Ideal Qualifications - Hands on experience in full stack software development - front end and Back end - First-hand knowledge of hybrid & native application development on any of the leading cloud platforms (Google/AWS/Azure)
- Significant experience working with SaaS solutions, Technical Product Management, Systems Integrations.
- Prior experience in hands-on systems integration and/or programming
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Proven experience simplifying business processes into automated technical solutions
- Engineering educational background and 4+ years of overall work experience. Data Analytics experience would be an added advantage
Key reasons to Join Decision Point :
- Broaden Knowledge base: Opportunity to broaden knowledge base on various existing solutions which deploy advanced analytics techniques incorporating AI/ML and stay updated with the recent trends in the industry.
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to have a holistic understanding of the solution features and requirements.
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/ strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-today basis
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.
- Exposure to leadership roles: DP provides opportunity to individuals to lead projects across technical and consulting domains and enables them to execute projects from end to end.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.