HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:2625 Applications:734 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Decision Point - Senior Data Scientist (3-4 yrs)
The position requires the individual to be an enthusiast for bringing together data science knowledge. Must show keen interest learning different technical languages and tools. Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in English is important. Candidate should be research oriented and passionate to learn new technologies and adapt.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Interest in statistical & programming tools/languages - R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python, Java, Scala
- Basic understanding of various statistical and machine learning modeling techniques, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Interested in working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc. and large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Familiarity with relational databases and basic level knowledge of SQL
- An eye for detail, quick learner and can think out of the box