HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:2071 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Decision Point - Senior Data Scientist (2-4 yrs)
The position requires the individual to think creatively to solve real world business problems and work in a collaborative team environment. Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in English is important. Candidate should be research oriented and passionate to learn new technologies and adapt.
The incumbent for the position is expected to deliver but not limited to on following responsibilities
- Manage large datasets using most recent technologies
- Continuously improve processes with focus on automation and partner with different teams to develop system capability
- Develop and enhance statistical model with best in class modelling techniques
- Evaluate new data sources, conduct research to assist in solving business problems
- Communicate with clients to take briefs or present insights (need driven)
- Deliver on informative and well-organized deliverables
- Proactively seek opportunities to help team members by sharing knowledge and expanding skills
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Proven background in Statistical Analysis and Modeling
- Experience in leading or collaborating with a team of data scientists and engineers in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Experience in various statistical and machine learning models, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Proficiency in statistical and other tools/languages - R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python, Java, Scala
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- A team player and can deliver under pressure
- An eye for detail, quick learner and can think out of the box
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.