HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:5943 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Decision Point - Senior Data Scientist (2-4 yrs)
The position requires the individual to think creatively to solve real world business problems and work in a collaborative team environment. Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in English is important, since the position might require a lot of client interaction. Candidate should be research oriented and passionate to learn new technologies and adapt.
Skills and Responsibilities:
Proven background in Statistical Analysis and Modeling
- Experience in leading or collaborating with a team of data scientists and engineers in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Experience in various statistical and machine learning models, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Proficiency in statistical and other tools/languages - R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python, Java, Scala
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.