Assistant Manager at Decision Point
Views:246 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Decision Point - Project/Tech Business Head (5-11 yrs)
About the Company :
- Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
- DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
- Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems
- A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
What you'll do :
1. Growth :
a) Aligning to the company's business goals and objectives and ability to meet the assigned targets
b) Managing and generating additional revenue from existing clients.
c) Sending Proposals, negotiations and closing of deals for new business acquisitions.
d) Build customer acquisition momentum and enhance cross-selling efforts.
2. Delivery :
a) Responsible for delivery of all tech projects
b) Monthly planning and tracking the key project deliverables.
c) Expected to have a very high bar for project deliverable quality and execution
3. Thought leadership :
a) Provide thought leadership to build innovative solutions
b) Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
4. Team Management :
a) Manage and grow the Product team across PMs, Developers, and Designers. Inspire and unify your team around a vision while coaching and growing your team members centred around our culture of customer-focused and people-first values.
5. Cross Team Execution :
a) Work closely with all parts of our team - Engineering, Consulting, Sales - to achieve our top goals.
What is expected of you :
- You understand technology and love building capabilities and systems.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are curious about data, execution processes, new technologies.
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- You have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Project Management
Reporting : The Tech Business Head will be reporting to the Founders
Key reasons to Join Decision Point :
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to the client
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-to-day basis
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.