HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:1718 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Decision Point - Project Manager - Tech - IITM/IITD/IITB/IITK/IITKGP/IITR/IIMA/IIMB/IIMC (4-7 yrs)
JOB TITLE:PM Tech
SALARY: Negotiable/ Best in Industry
EXPERIENCE: 4 - 7 years
About the company
Decision Point is fast growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, based out of Gurgaon, India, with multiple global fortune 500 clients. Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing.
Candidate must have managed end to end tech projects in the analytics space. He/ She must identify scope change and lead efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts of the project. He/ She should be Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation.
Skills and Responsibilities :
- Hands-on knowledge of the software development lifecycle using structured approaches such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile, etc.
- Ability to analyze, plan, control, and deliver concurrent solutions to schedule and budget targets
- Manage partners & ensure excellent quality project delivery
- Experience in delivering technology solution in CPG, FMCG space
- Status reporting & managing executive communications
- Deliver the project or solution as per the baseline scope, cost & schedule.
- Maintain high team & customer satisfaction levels.
- Contribute in Domain initiatives
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
Must have worked on software development, preferably full stack with projects done in ETL and Visualization. Excellent communication skills to handle clients and experience of handling team is a must.
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor or masters from top Engineering and MBA Institutes (preferably from IITM, IITD, IITB, IITK, IITKGP, IITR, IIMA, IIMB, IIMC) in Computer Science or equivalent.
Key Reasons to join Decision Point
- Working with Decision Point will push your career to the next level, with tremendous scope to learn and work on different projects, there is abundant space for you to grow and learn.
- There is lot of flexibility in the work culture and collaboration of some great minds and diverse thought process working together to create greater insights. You work with some intelligent and forward-thinking individuals.
- You get to work directly with the top management and become an FMCG expert.
- Be a part of the team that drives over all company`s strategy and vision
- Get the opportunity to be part of the company`s exponential growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.