HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:1256 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Decision Point - Product Analyst (2-4 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Product Analyst
LOCATION : Gurgaon
EXPERIENCE : 2-4 Years
About the Company
Decision Point is a fast-growing Analytics & Big Data Solutions with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space. DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about executing solutions in real world business problems.
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Role and Responsibility
Roles and Responsibilities
- Continuously turn business questions into data analysis to make data & evidence-based decisions and crucial business recommendations.
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Have experimentation at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- Work closely with the product team and customers to figure out the business use cases and pain points.
- Design a solution and Implement for Products.
- Constant learning and collaborating with the product team to develop best practices on product configuration.
- Work as a team to understand product adoption by various brands and establish standard practices to improve adoption
- Use product usage data to understand customer pain points and recommend possible solutions to the product team
- Since the role rolls up to Product Managers, opportunity to learn Product Management.
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Maths/Statistics or any other related field
- 2-4 years of product management experience in consulting environment
- Experience with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Experience in reporting and dash-boarding with tools like Tableau and Google Analytics etc.
- Knowledge of commercial and emerging reporting tools and technologies
- You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends
Key reasons to Join Decision Point
- Broaden Knowledge base: Opportunity to broaden knowledge base on various existing solutions which deploy advanced analytics techniques incorporating AI/ML and stay updated with the recent trends in the industry.
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to have a holistic understanding of the solution features and requirements.
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/ strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-today basis
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.
- Exposure to leadership roles: DP provides opportunity to individuals to lead projects across technical and consulting domains and enables them to execute projects from end to end.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.