Founder at Decision Point
Views:5139 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Decision Point - New Business Development Consulting Professional (2-3 yrs)
If the thought of generating leads through identifying potential contacts/organization and creating leads and initiating contact with senior decision makers (CXOs) is something that works for you then you have a business development streak in you. If you are able to establish cordial working relationships with our client businesses` and be able to address their needs and liaise with our technical team in doing so then we would like to meet you.
Skills And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Identify new clients and generating leads through cold calling, references from other verticals, market contact etc.
- Keep track of upcoming RFPs in market and participate in the same and manage the same.
- Articulate DP's differentiation, value proposition and highlight business benefits of engagements through e-mail, voice and in-person interactions
- Scoping and delivering Proof of concept / Proof of value engagements with prospects
- Creating and owning different Point of View documents for Industries, Practice areas, along with case studies, white papers and other sales collaterals and assist Sales in pitch evangelism
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with an ability to engage with VP & Sr. Director level stakeholders from client's business and analytics team and with internal remote teams to define advanced analytic solutions to business problems
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customers.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers.