Founder/CEO at Decision Point
Views:7080 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Decision Point - New Business Development Consulting Professional (2-3 yrs)
If the thought of generating leads through identifying potential contacts/organization and creating leads and initiating contact with senior decision makers (CXOs) is something that works for you then you have a business development streak in you. If you are able to establish cordial working relationships with our client businesses` and be able to address their needs and liaise with our technical team in doing so then we would like to meet you.
Skills And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Identify new clients and generating leads through cold calling, references from other verticals, market contact etc.
- Keep track of upcoming RFPs in market and participate in the same and manage the same.
- Articulate DP's differentiation, value proposition and highlight business benefits of engagements through e-mail, voice and in-person interactions
- Scoping and delivering Proof of concept / Proof of value engagements with prospects
- Creating and owning different Point of View documents for Industries, Practice areas, along with case studies, white papers and other sales collaterals and assist Sales in pitch evangelism
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with an ability to engage with VP & Sr. Director level stakeholders from client's business and analytics team and with internal remote teams to define advanced analytic solutions to business problems
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customers.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.