HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:362 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Decision Point - Manager - Inside Sales (2-4 yrs)
Over the next 18-24 months, organizations are focussed on digital transformation like never before in corporate history. Decision Point has developed state of the art solutions that can drive data driven business agility and dramatically improve the adoption of AI and advanced analytics for businesses to aggressively compete and grow in the new normal.
If you have a passion for generating leads out of thin air, love having conversations with strangers on digital platforms and shamelessly promoting (not spamming) how data & AI will transform business models in the future - yes, you could be our inside sales manager.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Collaboratively work with the sales and leadership teams to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Setting up a lead management system using software tools and driving an data driven and analytical sales funnel
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Leverage online platforms such as LinkedIn and other industry collectives to create a sustainable lead pipeline
- Develop domain expertise on the data analytics/AI space to have impactful and meaningful conversations with potential prospects
- Effectively communicate and present our solutions and its value proposition to customers
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Conduct interactive demo sessions on the product and solutions for key prospects
Ideal Candidate Expectation :
- Prior experience in SaaS/Enterprise IT solutions selling environment
- Prior Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software
- Prior experience in driving lead generation through online platforms such as LinkedIn, G2 etc.
- Experienced in prospecting for highly technical and domain intensive IT premium priced solutions
- Be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Why Decision Point :
- We have proven capabilities in an industry that will accelerate in the coming years
- Our Data & AI expertise is best in class (Our clients say so) and we are launching multiple breakthrough product innovations
- Exponential growth opportunities both from a learning and earning perspective
- An intellectual and entrepreneurial environment where you can express yourself, enjoy the freedom to experiment and bring out the best in yourself!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.