HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:5227 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Decision Point - Manager - Finance (2-4 yrs)
About the Company :
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
Decision Point assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real-world business problems.
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Finance Manager will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
The incumbent for the position is expected to deliver but not limited to on following responsibilities:-
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain books, document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Follow up with clients on payments etc.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances. Maintain P&L and project cash flow.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaison with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and prepare MIS weekly and monthly accordingly.
- Manages day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Ensure the forwards booked against the future Inward remittances received from outside India and timely investment of that fund.
- Evaluation of various countries tax compliances, WHT and DTAA before entering into the contract with countries.
An ideal candidate will be/have :
- B.com/MBA in Finance(CA not required)
- A team player and can deliver under pressure
- Self-motivated, disciplined with - can do- attitude
- Infect peers with enthusiasm and facilitate healthy team interaction
Key reasons to Join Decision Point :
- Development as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to the client.
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on a day-today basis.
- Fast Track Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have a Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where the candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises.
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work-life balance. We take off to the mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.