HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:110 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Decision Point - Inside Sales Manager - SaaS Product (1-6 yrs)
Decision Point - Inside Sales Manager - SAAS Product
Job Description :
- Over the next 18-24 months, organizations are focused on digital transformation like never in corporate history. Decision Point has developed state-of-the-art solutions that can drive data-driven business agility and dramatically improve the adoption of AI and advanced analytics for businesses to aggressively compete and grow in the new normal.
- If you have a passion for generating leads out of thin air, love having conversations with strangers on digital platforms and shamelessly promoting (not spamming) how data & AI will transform business models in the future yes, you could be our inside sales manager.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team
- Setting up a lead management system using software tools and driving a data-driven and analytical sales funnel
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Leverage online platforms such as LinkedIn and other industry collectives to create a sustainable lead pipeline
- Collaboratively work with the sales and leadership teams to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Develop domain expertise on the data analytics/AI space to have impactful and meaningful conversations with potential prospects
- Effectively communicate and present our solutions and its value proposition to customers
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Conduct interactive demo sessions on the product and solutions for key prospects
Ideal Candidate Expectation :
- Prior experience in selling SaaS/Enterprise IT solutions
- Prior Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software
- Experience in US, Europe and APAC markets is highly desirable
- Prior experience in driving lead generation through online platforms such as LinkedIn, G2 etc.
- Quota carrying experience preferred
- Adept in working on CRM and following CRM hygiene
- Experienced in prospecting for highly technical and domain intensive IT premium priced solutions
- Be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Why Decision Point :
- We have proven capabilities in an industry that will accelerate in the coming years
- Our Data & AI expertise is best in class (Our clients say so) and we are launching multiple breakthrough product innovations
- Exponential growth opportunities both from a learning and earning perspective
- An intellectual and entrepreneurial environment where you can express yourself, enjoy the freedom to experiment and bring out the best in yourself!