HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:315 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Decision Point - Inside Sales Manager - Analytics (3-5 yrs)
Over the next 18-24 months, organizations are focussed on digital transformation like never in corporate history. Decision Point has developed a state of the art solutions that can drive data-driven business agility and dramatically improve the adoption of AI and advanced analytics for businesses to aggressively compete and grow in the new normal.
If you have a passion for generating leads out of thin air, love having conversations with strangers on digital platforms and shamelessly promoting (not spamming) how data & AI will transform business models in the future - yes, you could be our inside sales manager.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience on analytics projects
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into an analytics problem statement
- Domain expertise on the data analytics/AI space to have impactful and meaningful conversations with potential prospects
- To be able to grasp and present complex technical concepts & ideas, in a business forum appropriately
- Excellent in developing high quality and impactful presentations (expertise in tools like PowerPoint is must)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and customer facing skills,
- Knowledge of analytics and ML techniques like regression and clustering would be a plus
- Drive account growth by contributing to creating sales proposals, client discussions and starting new engagements
- Effectively communicate and present our solutions and its value proposition to customers
- Initiate and participate in new business pitches with subject matter experts and own follow-through with the client teams till project is approved
- Assist the leadership team in driving key initiatives
- Support building price/estimation models for large engagements
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, cohesiveness of win themes, accuracy of content
- Create assets to support go-to-market plan - Case studies, white papers, competitive value propositions, website content etc.
- Own and maintain response/knowledge repositories
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends - research competition and updates on global market trends
Why Decision Point :
- We have proven capabilities in an industry that will accelerate in the coming years
- Our Data & AI expertise is best in class (Our clients say so) and we are launching multiple breakthrough product innovations
- Exponential growth opportunities both from a learning and earning perspective
- An intellectual and entrepreneurial environment where you can express yourself, enjoy the freedom to experiment and bring out the best in yourself!