HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:4783 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Decision Point - HR Associate (1-2 yrs)
About the Company
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems.
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
The position requires lot of co-ordination between various departments. Work responsibility would cover support in HR related activities and management.
The bearer of this position will be responsible for:
- Sourcing top talent from top tier companies and colleges in the Analytics, Technology and Data Sciences- space
- Generating candidate pipeline in Analytics and Technology space for various business units using both conventional and unconventional sourcing methodologies
- Always having the recruitment hat on and always open to reach out to great talent
- Effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team and relevant recruiters
- Building, managing and cultivating a robust pipeline of candidates for key positions & ensure active and direct participation in the recruitment lifecycle
- Maintaining human resource records- applications, r- sum- s, and applicant logs
- Taking care of the onboarding process for the new hires
- Managing the events of the office - like quarterly parties and trips
- Training need Analysis
- Coordinate with the manager for all employee engagement activities
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills is a must
- Proactive and takes initiatives
- Maintaining good rapport with the employees
- Experience into recruitment and HR operations will be preferred
Key reasons to Join Decision Point
- Development as a Subject Matter Expert -exposure with end to end HR related activities
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/strategies as you will be working closely with the senior management
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.
Salary offered - 4-8 LPA