HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:3912 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Decision Point - Data Scientist (0-1 yrs)
- The position requires the individual to bring together data science knowledge and business understanding to solve real world business problems and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in English is important.
- Candidate should be research oriented and passionate to learn new technologies and adapt.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Proficiency in statistical & programming tools/languages - R, S-plus, SAS, STATA, Python, Java, Scala
- Experience in leading or collaborating with a team of data scientists and engineers in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Experience in various statistical and machine learning modeling techniques, data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc. and large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- A team player and can deliver under pressure
- An eye for detail, quick learner and can think out of the box
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.