HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:2629 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Decision Point - Data Manager - Decision Point/SQL/Excel (2-4 yrs)
About the Company :
- Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
- DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
- Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems
- A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Role and Responsibility :
- This position requires an individual to work as a manager in data services team of Decision Point. He/ She would be working on collecting, storing, processing and analyzing large sets of data, using best of industry standard techniques. Excellent inter personal skills would come handy to manage a team.
An ideal candidate will be/have :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results/solutions and issues to coordinate with internal teams
- Manage project timelines and provide timely updates on significant issues or developments
- Train the key business stakeholders to operate the solution on ongoing basis and ensure adoption
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions & techniques independently or with minimal supervision
- Develop & execute the required analytical algorithms, techniques for analytics solutions
- Bring structure to large quantities of data to make analysis possible, extract meaning from data to help improve decision making
- Experience with big data platforms and tools (e.g. Spark R, Python, Hadoop, HDFS) is preferred but not mandatory
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques in data science and Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, SAS, Python; Hands-on experience on Excel VBA, Dashboard development
- Sound knowledge of Database administration like: MySQL Server, MSSQL server, HDFS, PostgreSQL; Knowledge of the ETL process and implementation
- Experience in meeting deadlines in a high-pressure environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.