HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:771 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Decision Point - Consultant - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
- If the thought of generating leads through identifying potential contacts/organization and creating leads and initiating contact with senior decision makers (CXOs) is something that works for you then you have a business development streak in you.
- If you can establish cordial working relationships with our client businesses and be able to address their needs and liaise with our technical team in doing so, then we would like to meet you.
The incumbent for the position is expected to deliver but not limited to on following responsibilities :
- Understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Identify new clients and generating leads through cold calling, references from other verticals, market contact etc.
- Keep track of upcoming RFPs in market and participate in the same and manage the same.
- Articulate DPs differentiation, value proposition and highlight business benefits of engagements through e-mail, voice and in-person interactions
- Delivering creative content building in Power Point/Word Doc and framework creation
- Scoping and delivering Proof of concept / Proof of value engagements with prospects
- Creating and owning different Point of View documents for Industries, Practice areas, along with case studies, white papers and other sales collaterals and assist Sales in pitch evangelism
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers.
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customers.
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with an ability to engage with VP & Sr. Director level stakeholders from client's business and analytics team and with internal remote teams to define advanced analytic solutions to business problems
- Sincere and be responsive during crisis time
- Strong Research Skills
- A team player and can deliver under pressure
- An eye for detail, quick learner and can think out of the box
- Self-motivated, disciplined with - can do- attitude
- Infect peers with enthusiasm and facilitate healthy team interaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.