HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:6068 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Decision Point - Business Analyst - SAS/Analytics - FMCG (0-3 yrs)
Job Profile for Business Analyst:
The position requires the candidate to be the analytical lead in the project team and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales & marketing strategies for the Indian operations of one of the world's largest FMCG companies.
Key reasons of joining us:
- You will be developed as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master all traits of management consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client.
- Exposure to the Indian consumer market dynamics and application of analytics in developing marketing strategies for the Indian market will provide a unique learning experience as compared to the typical offshore analytics profiles.
- 1-3 Years of work experience in an analytics/consulting company is preferable
- Sound knowledge of tools (SAS and Excel) and techniques used in statistical analysis (time series analysis, cluster analysis, Promotional analytics etc)
- Possess excellent analytical skills to identify and solve critical business issues
- Capability to handle/operate on large data sets in a structured way
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Deliver informative and well-organized presentations
- Proactively seek opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Develop relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Generate enthusiasm among team members and facilitate effective team interaction
Annual Salary: Negotiable
Year End Bonus: 20% of Annual Salary (10% on Individual Performance and 10% on Company's Performance)
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
About Decision Point Pvt. Ltd.:
Decision Point is a young and unique Marketing Analytics & Consulting company with a global fortune 100 client. We are involved in developing analytics solutions and marketing strategies in FMCG Sector. Decision Point is founded by two IIT-Madras Graduates Ravi Shankar and Varun Gupta with diverse experience across FMCG & Marketing Analytics domain.
Contact Person: Ankesh Prasad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.