HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:30098 Applications:1017 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Decision Point - Associate Vice President - Analytics Consulting/Management Consulting - IIM/IIT/BITS (4-7 yrs)
Job Title : Associate Vice President
Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Negotiable/ Best in Industry
Experience : 4 - 7 years
About the company :
Decision Point is fast growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, based out of Gurgaon, India, with multiple global fortune 500 clients. Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing.
Job Purpose :
The position will be required to handle multiple projects end to end across geographies. Candidate will be responsible for providing business solutions using advanced analytics. This position shall manage a team so leadership qualities and getting work done with strong business acumen should come naturally.The candidate may require working out of client site and managing the fastest turnaround time for delivering quality work with full grasp of the business problems. Aim should be to create competitive advantage for the client by conceptualizing, building and deploying analytical solutions from large and complex data sets with some considerable impact on their business strategy.
Skills and Responsibilities :
- Min. 4 - 7 years of work experience in Management Consulting or Analytics Consulting
- Strong client engagement abilities and prior work experience of dealing with top executives
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Sound knowledge of tools (such as SAS) and proficient in MS Excel & Power Point
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor or masters from top Engineering and MBA Institutes only (preferably from IITM, IITD, IITB, IITK, IITKGP, IITR, BITS Pilani, IIMA, IIMB, IIMC.)
Key Reasons to join Decision Point :
- Working with Decision Point will push your career to the next level, with tremendous scope to learn and work on different projects, there is abundance space for you to grow and learn.
- There is lot of flexibility in the work culture and collaboration of some great minds and diverse thought process working together to create greater insights. You work with some intelligent and forward thinking individuals.
- You get to work directly with the top management/ C-level executives and become an FMCG/ CPG industry expert.
- Be a part of the leadership team that drives over all company's strategy and vision and play a critical part in the company's exponential growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.