HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:34223 Applications:1194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Decision Point - Analytics Consultant - FMCG/Retail/CPG Domain - IIT/NIT (3-5 yrs)
The position requires the candidate to conduct data analytics and generate business insights that will be leveraged to develop sales & marketing strategies for the Indian operations of one of the world's largest FMCG companies.
Key reasons of joining us:
- You will be developed as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master all traits of management consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client.
- Exposure to the Indian consumer market dynamics and application of analytics in developing marketing strategies for the Indian market will provide a unique learning experience as compared to the typical offshore analytics profiles.
- 3+ Year of work experience in an analytics company
- Sound knowledge of tools and techniques used in statistical analysis
- Possess excellent analytical skills to identify and solve critical issues
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Proactively seek opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Develop relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Generate enthusiasm among team members and facilitate effective team interaction
Annual Salary - Negotiable
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
About Decision Point:
Decision Point is a young and unique Marketing Analytics & Consulting company with a global fortune 100 client. We are involved in developing analytics solutions and marketing strategies for o in FMCG Sector.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.