Assistant Manager at Decision Point
Views:203 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Decision Point - Alliance Manager (6-10 yrs)
Microsoft Alliance Manager
As a Program Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
The incumbent for the position is expected to deliver but not limited to on following responsibilities:-
- Driving the execution and management of activities in support of the strategic alliance plan.
- Managing a complex business workstream and multiple business workstreams within the alliance.
- Supporting alliance leadership in channel management and operations execution.
- Messaging consistently and clearly the Microsoft Alliance value proposition and strategic direction of the Alliance both internally and externally, proactively aligning opportunities and activities with the identified goals.
- Supporting Alliance leadership in active relationship development and solution identification/execution, while working directly with the vendors.
- Building key relationships with the Microsoft Alliance and growing relationships within the verticals and competencies.
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of an annual business planning session, as well as ongoing joint planning sessions and workshops, with the Alliance and firm leaders to maintain ongoing strategic alignment (e.g., collect input from client service leaders working with Microsoft clients).
- Maintaining insight of Microsoft Alliance sales activities, and coordinate and align efforts to the annual business plan.
- Forging rigorous planning and follow-through on objectives set forth by the program, including a proven record of managing projects that emphasize reporting, issue resolution, and cost-benefit analyses.