Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:784 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Decision Innovation Analytics Consulting Role - Consumer Markets (2-10 yrs)
Decision Innovation Analytics Consulting- Consumer Markets
Work Location- Work from home
- Associate / Senior Associate /Manager We are looking for Senior Associates with 2 - 10 years of experience, with prior experience in analytics in the retail / CPG industry and preferably who have worked in customer, consumer /trade promotion, supply chain analytics to work in our Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
- Candidate should have expertise in the domain of customer, pricing and promotion, supply chain in the retail and CPG industry.
- He should be able to generate insights by analysing large quantities of data using different advanced analytics and machine learning techniques. ( Some examples could be, but not limited to, customer acquisition / churn / retention modeling, baseline modelling, sales forecasting, price elasticity)
- Candidate should have good hold of any of the statistical modelling tools like Python, R, PySpark, SAS as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Power BI etc.
- Having worked on any of the cloud environments, GCP, Azure or AWS will be an added advantage.
- The Senior Associate will play a pivotal role in working on analytics embedded management consulting projects for our Consumer Market clients.
Education: Graduate/Post graduate from reputed institute(s) with relevant experience.
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated the following skills and characteristics:
- Expertise in analytics in Retailer/Trade Promotions in the areas (but not limited to) - sales forecasting, baseline modeling, price elasticity, market attribution / market mix modeling, ad sales effectiveness, digital channels effectiveness, inventory forecasting and lost sales estimation.
- Candidate should have used techniques like time series modelling, supervised and unsupervised learning techniques,, Bayesian techniques etc.,
- Additional knowledge of supply chain and inventory optimisation, churn, cross-sell/up-sell of value added services and other retail analytics will be preferred
- Expertise in analytics tools like R, Python, PySpark, and visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Power BI etc.
- Ability to generate insights from large amounts of structured and unstructured data, multi- task, and manage multiple deliveries, think out - of - the box
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Contribute towards firm and knowledge building
Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Delivery and Management :
- Manage communication and project delivery between India and US teams
- Manage client presentations and act as subject matter expert on analytics discussions
- Help junior members develop the analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Responsible for checking the methodology and results used by team
- Help assess the impact of work, and conduct so-what analysis
- Develop storylines and make presentations