Manager - Talent Management at Decimal Point Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:422 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Decimal Point Analytics - Equity Research Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Qualification- MBA (Finance)/CFA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building, analyzing, and updating Financial Models (equity).
- Interacting regularly with the client on views and updates on companies.
- Build expertise on companies under coverage
- Writing quarter end fund/market performance reports.
- Work on adhoc reports as requested by the client
- Proactive in idea generation (Work Days- Sunday to Thursday, Weekly Off- Friday and Saturday)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Open to work on any sector
- Looking for sector agnostic candidates but should have deep understanding of industries and companies he/she has looked at or under current coverage.
- Working knowledge of various valuation techniques such as Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Dividend Discount Model (DDM), etc.
- Knowledge of database tools - Bloomberg, etc.
- Good to have - Excel VBA & Macro