Manager - Talent Management at Decimal Point Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:555 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Decimal Point Analytics - AVP/VP/SVP - Sales (10-15 yrs)
Job Title/Designation: Senior Sales role
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Senior Manager, Sales position will be responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting and signing brand new clients, as well as growing business volume with them via expansion into new buying centers/divisions.
S/He will manage multiple client relationships and be responsible for the end-to-end sales process and revenue cycle.
Position expectations in detail:
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within specified industry vertical markets.
- Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales leaders and consulting colleagues to articulate DPAs differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value.
- Formulate and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals.
- Assess profitable opportunities from leads received and generated.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key prospects and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations.
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads.
- Structure and negotiate contract and SOW (Statement of Work) commercial terms and conditions terms with prospective business partners.
- Actively contribute to DPAs thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generational offerings and solutions in Analytics.
- Build executive presence through publication of blogs, participating in conferences, and industry forums.
- Lead the sales process in a consultative fashion, and work with consulting/delivery teams to move leads from qualified opportunities to new business contracts.
- Support RFPs by offering insights into the clients business and motivations, including building compelling proposals.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 10-15 years of total selling experience, preferably in consulting and advanced analytics
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals and targets
- Experience within and understanding of the Financial services or High-Tech industry will be useful
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, flexible, cross-functional and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen, in a fast-paced environment
Experience: 10 to 15 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.