HR at The Printers (Mysore) Private Limited
Views:105 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deccan Herald - Senior Manager/Manager - Programmatic Revenue & Ad Operations (4-6 yrs)
Sr Manager / Manager Programmatic Revenue & Adops
About the Organization:
- The Printers Mysore limited is a leading Media Company in India with iconic media brands like Deccan Herald and Prajavani. The Printers Mysore is transitioning from being an integral part of the print media ecosystem to a diversified media group.
- Capitalizing on the strength of its media brands, it has embarked on a journey to develop a digital media business for the 21st century media consumer.
- Currently Deccan Herald and Prajavani are available across various digital products such as desktop and mobile sites, mobile apps and e-papers. The brands have incrementally increased their focus on Video and social media, by creating specialized content in this area. We have launched an Edutech portal for competitive exam aspirants.
Position: Sr Manager / Manager - Programmatic Revenue & Adops
Reporting to: National Sales Head
- Schedule and launch ad campaigns for websites, Mobile site and Native Apps and custom programs timely and accurately via GAM.
- Implement Header Bidding stacks across our sites with optimal revenue generation and reporting parameters
- Implement partnerships with Ad exchanges / Trading desks, manage campaigns, yields and delivery.
- Assist with Private Marketplace and Programmatic Direct Deals. Create packages and ensure delivery for PMP deals.
- QA creative for functionality and compliance with technical specifications and content restrictions
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to ensure customer satisfaction and provide suggestions for optimization wherever possible
- Investigate and help resolve various ad operations issues (e.g. technical issues, under deliveries, deliver discrepancies, billing disputes) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and internal stakeholders
- Forecast and manage inventory; Pull various reports as needed.
- Prepare monthly Direct Sales & Programmatic Revenue Reports as per requirement
- Proactive communication with marketing and sales teams on any issues including, but not limited to, expected under deliveries, launch delays, technical issues, etc.
- Work with Senior Managers on implementing Ad solution processes, standards, best practices
- Assist with programmatic network advertising execution including floor and yield bidding techniques, pass back and HB /waterfall hierarchies
- Provide detailed financial and analytics reporting on an ongoing basis focusing on fill rate, CPM, and earnings (projected and actual).
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Any graduate with MBA or PGDBM is preferred.
- Minimum 4- 6 years ad operations/trafficking experience via Google AD Manager
- Minimum 2 years managing programmatic partnerships or working for a DSP, SSP, or Ad Exchange
- Strong working knowledge of GAMDV 360, Google Analytics, Excel,
- Strong understanding of rich media and third party ad servers (e.g. DCM/DFA, Sizmek, Pointroll, etc.)
- Strong understanding of network advertising systems such as DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, including but not limited to Pubmatic, Yieldbot, ADX, AdSense, and SpotXchange.
- Capable of high-level data analysis using Excel, Google Analytics, and earnings metrics
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Juggle multiple tasks, ability to prioritize responsibilities, and excellent time management
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Pro-active, quick learner, able to adapt and operate effectively in fast-paced, highly demanding, constantly evolving environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills; positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills