Happiness Leader at Decathlon
Views:4393 Applications:596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Decathlon - Finance Partner (1-6 yrs)
- I guarantee the economic result.
- Ensure accurate accounting and timely financial reporting.
- Ensure that all accounting records reflect precisely the business reality and adhere to both company standards and local tax and accounting regulations.
- Communicate accounting figures simply and effectively to operational contacts;
- I highlight the risks and I challenge the forecasting to enable my customer to take decisions in a profitable & sustainable manner.
- Act as a counter-power, alerting as needed and proposing corrective actions.
- Share the best practices and the financial and commercial knowledge to help them analyse their business autonomously.
- Promote the development of the colleagues.
- Challenge current practices if needed and propose new approaches.
- Boost the business through financial and commercial support.
- Be a reference in terms of business & analysis.
- Analyse key indicators.
- Awareness of the business needs to be able to provide adapted advices.
- Be proactive.
- Courage to defend my own opinion either with colleagues, managers or third parties.
- Anticipate and deal with the risks of my activity.
- Deliver reliable financial statements that reflect accounting and legal standards.
- Adapt my message to my partner.
- Share knowledge through trainings, workshops, active participation in team meetings.
- Understand my role and I take initiatives to innovate and challenge current processes.
- Actively involved in the decision making process.
- You have a working experience (1 year minimum) as Finance Analyst/ Economic Advisor and a minimum qualification of CA Inter/ MBA/ PGDM.
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- You have a strong interest for analysis and project management.
- You have a team spirit and a strong sense of customer service.
- Your energy and curiosity will help you understand and evolve our processes.