Happiness Leader at Decathlon
Views:1457 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Decathlon - Business/Data Analyst (3-5 yrs)
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for all data repositories and develop metrics to analyze pertinent information and share insights through various reports, dashboards on a sustainable basis.
- Deep-dive into data trends to identify root causes and improvement opportunities.
- Identify trends, patterns and concerns emerging from data and highlight the same to management & internal stakeholders, with recommendations in a clear, concise manner to enable smooth and quick decision making.
- Build data models in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- Work with external partners to ensure timely refresh of existing dashboards and optimise processes
You can Apply if you have/are:
- Strong Knowledge in Data
- Leadership abilities
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active, curious and like to work in an international environment
- Likes to practice sports (need not be a professional, but love to practice leisurely)
- Currently based out of Bengaluru