Partner at EJob Ocean
Views:641 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Debt Syndication Role (2-6 yrs)
Position : Debt Syndication (Execution)
Division : Debt Syndication
Location : Gurugram/ Mumbai
Experience required : 2 to 6 years
- Assisting the team with advisory services pertaining to raising Project Finance, Term Loans, Fund Based and Non-Fund Based Working Capital etc.
- Working closely with the clients to understand their requirements and develops strategies for customized financing
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit proposals
- Preparing financial model for new / existing business
- Preparing CMA, Project Reports, Assessment of Working capital
- Preparation of Business plan and projection/ cash flow on regular interval
- Preparing complex financial outlooks, financial forecast and recommend benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance of business verticals.
- Securitization and Debt Refinancing
- Conducting industry research, market sizing, competitors benchmarking, preparing detailed project reports (DPR) on green field investment projects
- Drafting Information Memorandum, Teasers etc. for debt raising purpose
- Meeting corporate & giving presentations on project financing, providing consulting advise with regard to corporate term loans, working capital requirements & other debt syndication facilities from the banks & financial institutions.
- Co-ordination with respective Bank / NBFC for execution of mandate
- Supporting during Due Diligence process by prospective lenders
- 5+ years of working experience in the corporate banking space.
- Knowledge of Syndicated Loans and debt capital market products.
- Trained in financial modeling at investment banks, PE firms.
- Ability to close mandates independently.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships
MBA in Finance/ ICWA/ CA/ CFP