Consultant at Peoplenomic Consulting
Views:131 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Debt Capital Market Role - Fixed Income Sales (5-10 yrs)
To be a part of Institutional Sales team of Debt Capital Market, covering any of the market segment like MFs, Insurance Companies, Banks, Pension funds, Wealth etc for placement of fixed income products.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managerial Responsibilities: To be a key member of the team, leading, guiding and helping other members towards business development and training junior members when required.
- To be self- motivated and drive efforts towards common objective
- Functional Responsibilities: To interact with institutional investors for placement of Primary NCDs and other fixed income instruments
- Develop new institutional relationships
- Continuously work towards new business development, learning etc
- Collaborating with other LOBs within EWM to look for business opportunities and build synergy
Qualifications :CA, MBA (Finance), Post Graduate ( Economics, Commerce)
- Functional Competencies: Well versed in reading balance sheet, company financials, key ratio analysis, bond mathematics, yield curve spread analysis
- An experience in structured finance can be an added advantage