Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:113 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Dean - Engineering College - IIT/IIM/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Candidate required from University/Colleges only. Corporate experience guys kindly don't apply
Client : Reputed Private Residential University belong to prestigious conglomerate group. They provide Engineering & Management Courses. They offer Bachelors's, Masters and Doctoral programs.
Role : Dean (Engineering College)
Work Location : Rajasthan
Qualification : PhD from a leading institution in India (Tier 1 preferred- IIT/ IIMs/ FMS preferred)
Experience : 15+ years
Max Age limit : 50 years
CTC : 45-50 LPA
Joining - As soon as possible
Candidate should be stable in his job. Frequent job changes will not be entertained
Mandatory Skills :
- An outstanding academician with Ph.D. having indian Engineering academic exposure with academic qualifications from Tier 1 institutes like IITs/IIMs/FMS/XLRI /Foreign Universities and relevant experience as per UGC norms.
- Multi-disciplinary exposure
- Dean of Engineering manages administrative functions of the college of Engineering.
- Develops college strategic initiatives and participates in university long term planning and policy setting.
- Being a dean of Engineering leads college in fund raising and cultivating relationships with donors.
- Provides senior level administrative leadership in areas of curriculum development, institutional assessment and improvement, human resource, faculty development and performance appraisals, budget and finance and facilities planning & management
- He manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.