Dean/Deputy Dean - EPC/Construction Academics (15-30 yrs)
Dean / Dy. Dean- EPC, Construction Academics
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Minimum Post graduate in Construction Management (Engineering) / Project Management / Civil / Risk Management
- PhD in Project/Construction/Risk management is desired
- Project Management Certification desired
NO: OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
- 25 to 32 years. Teaching and industry will be given equal weightage. Minimum 10 years in Engineering and Construction Industry.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION :
- Domain leadership
- Demonstrate functional knowledge (in the area of project management domains of EPC Projects.
- Should be authority in few knowledge areas of Project Management such as Risk, Planning.
- Should have creative skills to guide on innovative learning methods.
- Demonstrated Excellence in Planning, Organizing, Leading, Communicating and delivering talent development programs.
Other qualities :
- Strategic resource management, Inspirational Leadership, Decision making ability and team development.
- Experience in training & development (related to Engineering and Construction Industry), including content development and course delivery
- Passion for teaching and research in project management with a flair for guiding a highly qualified faculty team in their endeavour to deliver courses for a wide spectrum of audience from different domains of EPC or Mega Product development projects.
- Strategize the operational framework for the institute in line with the specific needs of the organization and facilitate the implementation of the strategic initiatives.
- Provide guidance on making the various policies & programmes to be executed by the institute.
- Provide guidance in developing various programmes in line with Project Leadership Development program
- Provide framework for impact assessment of various programmes conducted by the institute.
- Monitor & control the budgets for the institute.
- Provide framework for faculty evaluation & facilitate internal faculty building process.
- Coordinate and manage Project Management Council meetings and seek guidance from the council for various strategic initiatives by the Institute.
- Network with Group Independent Companies and address the competency development needs at various levels and provide learning solutions to their current project/ portfolio needs. Networking with the project management community in India and abroad and bring in the current developments into the curriculum.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.